Our Policy also applies to all our services offered across any of our other websites that link to this policy.
Please do note that our policy applies to only our website & services offered. Our service might contain additional links that may lead to other Third party websites that are not operated or controlled by ConstaCloud. We neither endorse nor imply that we’ve reviewed these third party websites. It’s recommended that you directly take a look on their websites regarding their own privacy policies.
Information we collect:
This policy states how we process information that relates to identified or identifiable individuals through the website & services offered.
- Identity Data:
Personal Data that relates to you and your personal identity. Data like name, username, biographic/profile data, employer relevant data and other such data that is normally provided on registration forms or in user account details
- Contact Data:
Personal Data relates to direct communication with an individual be it a physical address or virtual address like phone numbers & email addresses.
- Device/Network Data:
Personal Data relates to any data relating to either the device, browser or the application used. It includes IP addresses, MAC addresses, application ID/AdID/IDFA, unique ID’s, session history and similar browsing metadata, and other data from cookies and similar technologies.
- Inference Data:
Personal Data like demographics, interests, behavioral patterns, psychological trends, predispositions, or behavior that relates to personal characteristics and preferences fall under Inference Data.
Information is collected from various sources based on the context in which personal data will be processed.
- Data is directly collected from the user via an input. It can be a contact us form, data which is entered during the registration and so on.
- Data is received from third-party services who are related to us. E.g. Our Customers or Service Providers.
- Data which is collected automatically in the form of cookies and similar technologies to obtain various information like Device/Network Data.
Processing of Personal Data:
Our service: Our services include processing of previously mentioned data like Identity Data, Device/Network Data, and Contact Data when our client’s customers register for an account on our service. In order to fulfill our contractual obligations, we are entitled to use this information for the creation, operation, and maintenance of the account for our clients, client’s customers, and other relevant operations.
Processing on behalf of customers: Our services transmit customer data (directly or indirectly) from customer-controlled applications and data stores to other customer-controlled applications and data stores via connected third parties. This might include the Personal Data of Client’s customers or other third parties. We will also collect details such as FTP, API details & Server/ WebSite details for development purposes as well as to provide good support. Once the work is complete or for any other reason, it is your responsibility that you change the credentials
ConstaCloud does not review Customer(Client) data, and customer data is encrypted in transit and storage, if applicable while waiting to be processed.
Contacting us: Upon contacting us via the website, we might process your personal data that includes Identity Data, Contact Data, Device/Network Data, and other Personal Data that you might provide us in order to reach out and communicate with you on the requested subject matter or other relevant matters.
Processing on our website: When you contact ConstaCloud via our website, we collect device/network data & Inference data and combine it with any other information upon your interaction with cookies and other related technologies on our website. ConstaCloud may receive this data (or aggregate analytics derived from it) from third parties to the extent allowed by the applicable partner.
Here’s how your information might be used:
- For “essential” or “functional” purposes: to enable certain features of the Services, or keeping you logged in during a session.
- For “analytics” and “personalization” purposes, consistent with our business interest in how the Services are used or perform, user engagement and user navigation through our Service, finding the source of the referral traffic, user frequency of using ConstaCloud, and other similar information, as well as to greet Users by name and modify the appearance of the Service to usage history, tailor the Service based on geographic location or Customer, and understand the characteristics of Users in various technical and geographic contexts.
- For “retargeting” or similar advertising purposes on our Site, so that you can see advertisements from us on other websites. These technologies and the data they collect may be used by advertisers to deliver ads that are more relevant to you based on the content you have viewed, including content on our Sites. These tracking technologies may also help prevent you from seeing the same advertisements too many times and to help us understand whether you have interacted with or viewed ads we’ve delivered to you. This data collection may take place both on our Sites and third-party websites that participate in the ad network (e.g. including as part of advertisements delivered by that ad network on a third-party website).
Specific Purposes of Processing:
ConstaCloud can use any personal data in connection with our legitimate interests in sending you our marketing newsletters & other communications, aggregate analytics, internal processes & service improvements and other lawful purposes as stated below.
- Processing of Personal Identity: Processing of your Identity Data, Device/Network data, Contact Data, Inference Data, and information from your communications with us in connection with email marketing communications including
When you express interest in our product & services
When you are open or communicate with market & communications
We use this data to provide relevant marketing communications in conjunction with our legitimate business interests to support & understand you.
- Aggregation of Personal Data: In order to constantly understand our clients & their customers, ConstaCloud often conducts research on a frequent basis and creates Inference Data using the data that’s processed on our website & services offered. ConstaCloud might share its research data with his affiliates, agencies, and business partners. ConstaCloud may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes. ConstaCloud and its affiliates may use this information to contact you in the future to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you.
- Internal Process and Service Agreement: ConstaCloud uses any personal data that is processed through the website or services as necessary in conjuncture with our business interests in order to improve the design of our website & services in order to create a personalized user experience and to ensure the security of our website & services offered.
Our Disclosure of your Personal Data & Other Information:
As mentioned earlier, we reserve the right to share your information with Third Parties without further notice to you as per the below content
ConstaCloud processes data on behalf of customers and also may share personal data with customers to an extent where the information was shared for processing on the customer’s (client’s) behalf, or when the customer has a legitimate purpose for receiving the information
- Business Transfers
ConstaCloud might transfer personal data/assets in events such as a merger, reorganization, corporate sale or other similar events as a part of the due diligence process
- Related Companies
As mentioned earlier, ConstaCloud may share your personal data with our current or future affiliated entities, subsidiaries, and parent companies to streamline our business operations, improve products & services that improve our products & services that better meet the interests and needs of our customers and other purposes that are in line with the policy.
- Service Providers
ConstaCloud might share your Personal Data with service providers & sub-processors who might perform certain services or might process data on our behalf. Eg. Payment related services & Cloud services.
- Legal Requirements
ConstaCloud might disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by the law in order to comply with a legal process
Rights of Property Protection
Protection of safety and vital interests of an individual
Protection against legal liability
ConstaCloud reserves the right to disclose your information to any third party with your prior consent
- Data Sale
ConstaCloud works in compliance with GDPR(General Data Protection Regulation) and the California Consumer Privacy Act. We don’t sell your personal data.
Your Rights & Choices:
You have the rights with regards to the processing of your Personal Data depending upon the laws applicable to you and subject to our rights to deny access in accordance with the same laws.
- Right to Access: You may receive a list of Personal Data processed by ConstaCloud.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to correct incorrect Personal Data & ensure it’s correctness
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to request us to delete certain Personal Data
- Restriction: You have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data where we have no lawful basis to do so.
- Portability: You have the right to request a copy of your Personal Data in a common portable format of our choice
- Objection: You may object to processing any of your Personal Data carried out on the basis of our legitimate/personal interests
- Withdraw Consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before it’s withdrawal.
- Digital Marketing: ConstaCloud gives you the right to opt-out or withdraws your consent to processing direct marketing communications. You have the legal right to opt-out of receiving future marketing communications which will be a part of our marketing communications. You can also directly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get your name deleted from our records
- Arbitration: The possibility, under certain conditions, for the individual to invoke binding arbitration to resolve claims under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
Cookies & Similar Tech: You have the right to manage/deny cookies or any relevant technologies from your browser settings if you don’t want any information collected. Please do note, you have to opt-out of third-party services directly via the third party.
Links to other websites-
ConstaCloud takes reasonable steps to ensure Personal Data is protected against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
But please be aware that the internet is never free and data is always vulnerable so please do take care of what information you send over the email.
ConstaCloud might retain your information as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
ConstaCloud is neither pointed towards or meant to be used by minors as per their relevant jurisdiction. Furthermore, we never intend to collect data from minors and should we identify them, we promptly delete the same.
By providing Personal Data, you acknowledge the fact that data can be transferred from your current location for the servers you’ve configured with ConstaCloud & other authorized third parties.
Changes to ConstaCloud’s Policy:
ConstaCloud reserves the right to update or modify this policy at any time and from time to time without prior notice. Please do review this policy periodically, and especially before you provide any Personal Data.
Refer to the date given at the very top of the article for changes. And any changes to our services after changes or revisions to this policy shall indicate your agreement to that policy.
If you’re a European or residing in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, you will fall under GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation.
In compliance with GDPR, ConstaCloud will be the “Data Controller” of your Personal Data processed as per this policy unless mentioned otherwise. Your Personal Data may be transferred to the U.S. under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield frameworks, EU’s Standard Contractual Clauses, or other adequacy mechanisms, or pursuant to exemptions provided under EU law. Contact us for more information regarding the mechanisms we use to ensure adequate protection of data subject to EU Law. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any further queries.
ConstaCloud is compliant with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States. ConstaCloud has certified to the Department of Commerce that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles. If there is any conflict between the terms in this Policy and the Privacy Shield Principles, the Privacy Shield Principles shall govern. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view our certification, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/
ConstaCloud is responsible for the processing of personal data it receives under the privacy shield framework and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. ConstaCloud complies with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of Personal Data from the EU and Switzerland, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
With respect to Personal Data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, ConstaCloud is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, ConstaCloud may be required to disclose Personal Data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, ConstaCloud commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact ConstaCloud by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.
If your question or concern is not satisfied through this process we are further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to JAMS, an independent dispute resolution provider located in the United States. Information about how to file a complaint with JAMS related to our Privacy Shield program can be found at https://www.jamsadr.com/eu-us-privacy-shield. The services of JAMS are provided at no cost to you.
ConstaCloud has further committed to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPAs) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints concerning data transferred from the EU and Switzerland.
ConstaCloud – ConstaCloud
Industrial Area, Korba, Chhattisgarh 495682 (India)
Owner contact email: email@example.com